Ford Mustang Forums
 Home Register FAQ New Posts Members List Contact Us     Log In Log In  

Ford Mustang Forums Club News For Sale/Trade Vehicles

89 Notch

stangit 31.01.2013, 13:03
I have a 89 Notch which is not for the average Mustang person. It has a Chevy newly rebuilt 406ci carb'd motor with a front plate, electric fan and a th350. The body is in okay shape. No rust, with a fiberglass pin on hood. Full interior with a 4 point roll cage. Has a set of slicks 12 x 10 x 15 and skinnies. I traded another car for the Notch. I had plans on making it a drag car but have since changed my mind and would like to sale it or trade for something different. Rear end is a 8.8 with 456 gears. Clear title. I paid over $8,000 for the car. Also have a parts car that can go with it. I'll try to get some pictures up tomorrow. Make me an offer or post up trades. Trucks or cars, you never know what I'll trade for. Thanks
RPM 01.02.2013, 01:24
motor run 15s or 10s?
stangit 01.02.2013, 01:34
I have not run the car. The person I bought it from said he ran 3 x before selling the car. In the 1/8 mile it ran 93 mph. I don't remember the time.
stangit 01.02.2013, 02:05
[QUOTE=stangit;4******9]I have a 89 Notch which was a 4 cylinder car. This car is not for the average Mustang person. It has a Chevy newly rebuilt 406 cubic in carb'd motor with a front plate and a TH350. 2 speed electric fan. 5 gallon fuel cell, 4 point harness, with battery in the trunk and cut off switch. Newly painted and the body is solid but needs some body work to look great. No rust, glass is good. It has a fiberglass pin on hood with a 2 inch rise. Full interior in average shape with a 4 point roll cage. Has a set of Weld slicks 26 x 10 x 15 and skinnies. Rear end is a 8.8 with 456 gears. Clear title.

I traded another car for the Notch. I had plans on making it a drag car but have since changed my mind and would like to sell it or trade for something different. I paid over $8,000 for the car. Also have a parts car that can go with good body panels. I'll try to get some pictures up tomorrow. Make me an offer or if you have something to trade please post it. Trucks or cars, you never know what I'll trade for. Thanks you.