-adjustable power rear seats
-rain sensing windshield
-front climate control
-on board computer

"Rear Climate Package"
-rear door sunblinds
-dual rear climate control
-privacy glass

What can I say, other than this is a very good example of a high mileage import, that has been maintained very well throughout its entire life. This is a very good driver, that runs and drives excellent. As with most BMWs, having a complete history of service is valuable in having confidence in the reliability/longevity of the car. I have a good deal of past service records, and know this one was well cared for. Within the last 90 days, it has had several important issues addressed.... New brakes on 1/21/15, new tires on 1/26/15, and had a completely new Air Conditioning system installed (Condensor/Compressor/Lines)on 2/12/15. (So yes...the A/C is ICE COLD), there were also several hoses, and belts that were just recently replaced. Either way, it is ready for another long stretch of worry free driving.

Obviously, this car is 13 years old.....is not without its faults. However, they are mostly, little knick knack odds and ends. Some of these things
include the rear window actuators. Neither rear window rolls up or down. The center console tray is broken, so the lid doesn't close. There is some slight/moderate hail damage on the hood, and two hail dings on the rear hatch. And because it is a 250,000+ mile vehicle..it has what I would call little squeeks and rattles here and there. Like when hitting a bump, or backing out of a driveway. (Maybe this wouldn't bother anyone..but, I am pretty picky about everything..so I notice it.) It also has a vibration of sorts, when braking HARD, at high speeds. It also leaks a tiny bit of oil. Its been parked in the same spot in my driveway for a good length of time, and the spot is a little smaller than a dime.

All in all, this is a very good driver. The drivetrain is its best attribute, as the engine runs strong, and the transmission shifts perfectly at all RPMS. I will include interior, and under hood shots later. Hopefully tomorrow.

$4,998 o.b.o (PM me, as I check almost daily)

(The only trades I would be interested in right now, would be fox body coupes, fox body verts, 64-72 F100 trucks, 65-70 mustangs, or other late 60s models fords..ie falcons, fairlanes, torinos. I can trade up or down, with cash as well.)

Attachment 70893

Attachment 70894

Attachment 70895

Attachment 70896
BRINGIT 10.04.2015, 19:53
Attachment 70910

Attachment 70911

Attachment 70912

Attachment 70913