Ford Mustang Forums
 Home Register FAQ New Posts Members List Contact Us     Log In Log In  
Ford Mustang Forums Tech Related General Tech/How Do I?

Convertible top replacement?

chodrick 11.05.2014, 00:47
I just picked up an '01 GT ragtop at a decent price but the top has a large patch already glued on. I'm finding complete replacement tops for $300-$400 online. Has anyone done their own? The car is not perfect and I'm not looking to make it a show car. I just don't want it to look bad AND leak, I could probably live with one or the other but not both.
Are there any recommendations or cautions on where to purchase. Autotopsdirect is where I'm leaning towards purchasing from unless someone has a better alternative.

Thanks for any input.
Similar Threads
convertible top replacement???
Inner tie rod replacement
Replacement windows
Balljoint replacement
Windshield replacement.. The best.
Copyright © 2006-2019, Ford Mustang Forums. Privacy Policy