Ford Mustang Forums
 Home Register FAQ New Posts Members List Contact Us     Log In Log In  
 
Ford Mustang Forums Club News UN-Official Meets/Events

Dinner Meet at Twin Peaks

Page 5 of 6 1  2  3  4  5  6 
jgibson 26.06.2013, 21:54
Damn it I completely forgot about this!!
Jefro 27.06.2013, 00:02

Originally Posted by jgibson:

Damn it I completely forgot about this!!

Fail!!
jgibson 27.06.2013, 02:56

Originally Posted by Jefro:

Fail!!

Maybe if our event coordinator would have posted a reminder in general chat I would have remembered!
importassasyn03 27.06.2013, 03:38

Originally Posted by jgibson:

Maybe if our event coordinator would have posted a reminder in general chat I would have remembered!

I only hit new post every time I log in. You don't?
JesStang 27.06.2013, 11:23

Originally Posted by jgibson:

Maybe if our event coordinator would have posted a reminder in general chat I would have remembered!

I always post my dinner meets in GC anyway but Landon didn't want to do that. I posted a reminder on FB and I didn't have to do that.
Citrusgummibear 27.06.2013, 11:31

Originally Posted by jgibson:

Maybe if our event coordinator would have posted a reminder in general chat I would have remembered!

Don't be an asshole and start this fight because you forgot something was going on. You have a calendar in your phone.
Jefro 27.06.2013, 12:39

Originally Posted by Citrusgummibear:

Don't be an asshole and start this fight because you forgot something was going on. You have a calendar in your phone.

^^this
Phoenix 27.06.2013, 12:44

Originally Posted by JesStang:

I always post my dinner meets in GC anyway but Landon didn't want to do that. I posted a reminder on FB and I didn't have to do that.

Remind me when I said I didn't want to?


Gibson, that's a weak ass excuse. Would you like me to make a gen chat reminder to tie your shoes or pay your bills?
JesStang 27.06.2013, 13:31

Originally Posted by Phoenix:

Remind me when I said I didn't want to?

Because you didn't post it in GC? dunno
Phoenix 27.06.2013, 13:54

Originally Posted by JesStang:

Because you didn't post it in GC? dunno

I didn't start a thread, but I linked this one to Arnie's thread. It really doesn't change the BS. If people are going to plug in, they will.
Third Honk 27.06.2013, 15:15
I walked in and in a loud voice so the waitress could here said "sorry I'm late, I was performing surgery all afternoon." As the night wore on I became known as a movie producer to another waitress :D
DEEZ-67 27.06.2013, 15:20
^ Nice!
Phoenix 27.06.2013, 15:33

Originally Posted by Third Honk:

I walked in and in a loud voice so the waitress could here said "sorry I'm late, I was performing surgery all afternoon." As the night wore on I became known as a movie producer to another waitress :D

Well played, sir.
68mustang 27.06.2013, 16:07

Originally Posted by Third Honk:

I walked in and in a loud voice so the waitress could here said "sorry I'm late, I was performing surgery all afternoon." As the night wore on I became known as a movie producer to another waitress :D

Dammit i really need to start coming to these meets, I wanna meet you. lol
Citrusgummibear 27.06.2013, 18:13

Originally Posted by Third Honk:

I walked in and in a loud voice so the waitress could here said "sorry I'm late, I was performing surgery all afternoon." As the night wore on I became known as a movie producer to another waitress :D

I have dibs on the naughty nurse costume next time.
Page 5 of 6 1  2  3  4  5  6 
Similar Threads
Twin Peaks tomorrow!!!!!
Twin Peaks Bunnies this weekend
Anybody else from Tulsa wanna go eat at Twin Peaks tonight?
Twin Peaks Administrative "Ass"istant day!
Next dinner meet?
Copyright © 2006-2019, Ford Mustang Forums. Privacy Policy