Ford Mustang Forums
 Home Register FAQ New Posts Members List Contact Us     Log In Log In  

Ford Mustang Forums Club News UN-Official Meets/Events

Sheriff's Track dates 2013

Page 3 of 4 1  2  3  4 
Phoenix 05.02.2013, 22:08

Originally Posted by Jefro:

Correct. You don't want a high speed track with novices. More chance of wrecks that way.

I was just pointing out the fact that the speedo is the last gauge one should be concerned with when road coursing. Only look at the gauges that pertain to the life of the car and driver, otherwise keep your eyes ahead. Too many accidents happen due to vision or lack of..
socasam 06.02.2013, 11:22
Thanks a lot for the info. I'm definitely going to try to make a few
DEEZ-67 06.02.2013, 15:36
no passing? Just racing for times?
Phoenix 06.02.2013, 15:56

Originally Posted by DEEZ-67:

no passing? Just racing for times?

It's for fun, bro. There's no trophy or cash payout. If you have a transponder, you can keep up with lap times, but no one will be doing that for you. The lack of passing is due to a small track and keeping it safe. Hallett only allows passing in 2 locations in their high speed touring series, and that track is nearly double the length.

Trust me, a collision isn't worth passing someone for the imaginary "win."
jrhaden 06.02.2013, 15:58

Originally Posted by Phoenix:

It's for fun, bro. There's no trophy or cash payout. If you have a transponder, you can keep up with lap times, but no one will be doing that for you. The lack of passing is due to a small track and keeping it safe. Hallett only allows passing in 2 locations in their high speed touring series, and that track is nearly double the length.

Sounds like loser talk to me lol
DEEZ-67 06.02.2013, 16:18

Yeah I get it man.

Originally Posted by jrhaden:

laugh
Phoenix 06.02.2013, 17:26

Sounds like you've never been exiting a corner to find a fucktard in a Zoh attempting to pass in a no pass zone n nearly take all 4 tires off the track to avoid collision. That shit wasn't fun at all!
Jefro 06.02.2013, 17:35

Sounds like you've never been exiting a corner to find a fucktard in a Zoh attempting to pass in a no pass zone n nearly take all 4 tires off the track to avoid collision. That shit wasn't fun at all!

Were you in Dave's car when that happened?
jrhaden 06.02.2013, 17:56
Can't be scared all your life
Procharged5.0 21.02.2013, 15:37
Going to try and make that. Yall opposed to a tulsa stang joining up? Anyone giing to be at hallett march 2nd?

Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk 2
Jefro 21.02.2013, 15:44
Anyone is welcome. I won't be at Hallett. I'm wanting to get some dedicated track shoes together first before I run there so I don't wear out my DD's.. Plus, I'll be in Austin watching the Grand-Am series at COTA.
Phoenix 21.02.2013, 15:49

Can't be scared all your life

Can't be a douche all your life, but you sure seem to be trying hard.

Jeff, it was in Cobi. It wouldn't have been such a big deal, if I was expecting it. However, it's completely against the rules there, and they repeated it multiple times in the briefing session before hitting the track.
Phoenix 21.02.2013, 15:50

Anyone is welcome. I won't be at Hallett. I'm wanting to get some dedicated track shoes together first before I run there so I don't wear out my DD's.. Plus, I'll be in Austin watching the Grand-Am series at COTA.

Weak. You don't need to run slicks to tear it up there. I ran it in Eagle F1s.
Jefro 21.02.2013, 15:55
But I don't want to tear up my daily tires either.
Phoenix 21.02.2013, 17:18

But I don't want to tear up my daily tires either.

I guess I just don't understand what you think will be so much harder on them at Hallett than the sheriffs track. Sure the track is longer and can reach some higher speeds, but it's still just 15 min sessions.
Page 3 of 4 1  2  3  4