Ford Mustang Forums
 Home Register FAQ New Posts Members List Contact Us     Log In Log In  

Ford Mustang Forums Tech Related General Tech/How Do I?

a few odd and end questions.

Tyler09 17.08.2012, 21:18
I didn't know where to post this but a have a few questions.

1) Where can I find mounting hardware for a 03/04 Cobra bumper?

2) Where can I find mounting hardware for the Mach 1 spoiler lip?

3) I want to put all kicker speakers in instead of the Mach 460 system, can i just hook them up, or am I going to have to run all new wire to get the full sound out of them? I've read on a few mustang forums the 460 is a low frequency systen and only made for 460 speakers.

Any help would be apperciated and sorry if I posted in the wrong area!
m_ridgeway 17.08.2012, 22:22
Are you mounting a mach spoiler to a cobra?

I ran all new amps, wires, speakers etc, why spend the money on the speakers and leave the mach junk?
Tyler09 17.08.2012, 23:03
Yes and No, my cars a GT, but i got it with a cobra bumper and the guy gave me a mach 1 chin spoiler.

And true, didnt know if i needed too or had too. Guess ill be ripping all that out pretty soon.
m_ridgeway 18.08.2012, 00:50

Originally Posted by Tyler09:

Yes and No, my cars a GT, but i got it with a cobra bumper and the guy gave me a mach 1 chin spoiler.

And true, didnt know if i needed too or had too. Guess ill be ripping all that out pretty soon.

I don't know if the mach spoiler will fit on the cobra bumper. I'm pretty sure some body push pins and some double sided tape are people use to mount the mach spoiler. The cobra chin spoiler is a diff piece as is the grille delete.

I'm sure theres a way to interface some of the mach stuff, but imho your just hindering yourself in doing so. I never looked into it though.
Tyler09 18.08.2012, 02:56
It fits (at least i think it does). If my photobucket, would upload the pictures bigger Id upload it. Speaking of grille delete the mach 1 grille delete and cobra bumper isnt compatible, right? Someone said yes it will, but 3 of my magazines say no bueno?..which is it?