Ford Mustang Forums
 Home Register FAQ New Posts Members List Contact Us     Log In Log In  

Ford Mustang Forums Deadhorse Supporting Sponsors Sponsor Steals/Deals

ABC Exclusive Hoods and Bumpers - $255 each!

Page 4 of 4 1  2  3  4 
BASixxer 23.03.2012, 14:47
I need a 99-04 5" pin on. pm me price!!

It looks like 4.5" is as big as they go. Is that ok?
Silver 23.03.2012, 18:33
Ok all, I put in a price quote for the pin-on hoods and side skirts, as soon as I hear back I will update with pricing.

Looking to hopefully do this run next weekend. When can everyone start paying? Will need money up front on an order this large, not sure I can cover it up front unless ABC agrees to just bill me.

I have it. Ill meet you on your way thru to pick up the parts where ever and when ever is easiest for you. Fox-Cobra bumper, side skirts, and grille insert w/pony. A deal is cool if possible, but the shipping discount is awesome. How are we going to cut up your expense of retrieval?
BASixxer 23.03.2012, 18:40
I am figuring on gas and how many people are ordering. We are thinking it might break down to 10-20 per person for gas, which is still much better than freight on these hoods and stuff.

I am having a small issue with ABC right now, trying to get that worked out. Talked to someone on the phone that I am pretty sure has no clue what they are talking about, so trying to find someone who does.
Silver 23.03.2012, 20:10
Can we call exclusive and prepay for our stuff then just give you money for gas to go get it? If that works, I could pay you for the gas when I come get my parts.
BASixxer 23.03.2012, 20:16
No, cause then i would go bankrupt as a business. Sorry.
Mr. Red Pony 23.03.2012, 21:28
I want a 95 cobra R
fsstnotch 23.03.2012, 23:40
Check pms
Silver 24.03.2012, 01:16
No, cause then i would go bankrupt as a business. Sorry.

lol, let me know the how and when.
BASixxer 26.03.2012, 15:04
Trying to hash out an issue with ABC. I am getting different people telling me different prices, while other people are telling me they don't have a dealer program even though I was just set-up for an account a few weeks back. And they are also wanting payment a week in advance before I pick up so they can ensure all hoods are on hand. Normally this would be fine, but on such a large order it has me a little worried.

Need to get these specific differences hashed out before I start taking everyone's money.
FiveLeeter 26.03.2012, 16:03
Trying to hash out an issue with ABC. I am getting different people telling me different prices, while other people are telling me they don't have a dealer program even though I was just set-up for an account a few weeks back. And they are also wanting payment a week in advance before I pick up so they can ensure all hoods are on hand. Normally this would be fine, but on such a large order it has me a little worried.

Need to get these specific differences hashed out before I start taking everyone's money.
98gt 03.01.2013, 14:37
i will be looking to get a hood and wing soon. within next few weeks.
snacksnack 03.01.2013, 15:11

Originally Posted by 98gt:

i will be looking to get a hood and wing soon. within next few weeks.

This one actually happened, he may have one or two left as he did a few months back.
Page 4 of 4 1  2  3  4