Ford Mustang Forums
 Home Register FAQ New Posts Members List Contact Us     Log In Log In  

Ford Mustang Forums Deadhorse Supporting Sponsors Sponsor Steals/Deals

Referral Bonus

steveo5.0 03.12.2009, 17:38
anybody that refers work to me will receive a $50 referral bonus for any job under $2000 and a $100 referral bonus for any job over $2000. Refer yourself and receive double the discount applied to the job price. Plus DH will receive their kickback.

Roofing, Carpentry, Remodeling, Water/Fire Damage, or Insuance work of any kind, we do it all.
Datdude 04.12.2009, 04:55
Too bad you aren't in Tulsa. My inlaws have some water damage (minor) from a leaky older roof. Damn father-in-law is afraid to call the insurance company again because of two floods he has had from the water tank in the past 6 months. I need to just call someone in myself.
StangMe 04.12.2009, 05:16
I need a quote on finishing my roof, i done the rear of the house, the shingles for the front have been in the drive for 3 years!
steveo5.0 07.12.2009, 19:37
ill prob be out there later this week and can check it out.
steveo5.0 07.12.2009, 19:38
Too bad you aren't in Tulsa. My inlaws have some water damage (minor) from a leaky older roof. Damn father-in-law is afraid to call the insurance company again because of two floods he has had from the water tank in the past 6 months. I need to just call someone in myself.

id avoid insurance on this one
Nick92Gt 21.03.2010, 00:19
shoot give me your card ill give it to my brother, he works at lowes and my family owns a heating and air business and many people he refers call, and over 50% that call buy stuff.