Ford Mustang Forums
 Home Register FAQ New Posts Members List Contact Us     Log In Log In  

Ford Mustang Forums [Archive] Deadhorse Supporting Sponsors Sponsor List CSI Contracting

Contact Information

cyclical 17.09.2009, 03:06
[/URL]

Stephen Butler
CSI Contracting
2916 NE 36th
Oklahoma CIty, OK 73111
Cell: (4******0
Office: (4******0

[url].... ....

We are a general contractor specializing in insurance restoration. Water, wind, hail, fire, etc. We are capable of restoring any area related to the structure(plumbing, framing, carpentry, painting, roofing, masonry, electrical, etc). We have 35 years experience and a clean bill from the Better Business Bureau. We work with the insurance agency on behalf of the customer. We work for you not them to ensure the repairs are completed and that they pay properly to cover everything. Competitive prices due to virtually nonexistent overhead compared to our competitors.

Any of you needing roofing help due to the weather contact me and I will take care of you. 5 year warranty on our roofing work stated by contract.
cyclical 17.09.2009, 03:06
.... ....

Stephen Butler
CSI Contracting
2916 NE 36th
Oklahoma CIty, OK 73111
Cell: (4******0
Office: (4******0

We are a general contractor specializing in insurance restoration. Water, wind, hail, fire, etc. We are capable of restoring any area related to the structure(plumbing, framing, carpentry, painting, roofing, masonry, electrical, etc). We have 35 years experience and a clean bill from the Better Business Bureau. We work with the insurance agency on behalf of the customer. We work for you not them to ensure the repairs are completed and that they pay properly to cover everything. Competitive prices due to virtually nonexistent overhead compared to our competitors.

Any of you needing roofing help due to the weather contact me and I will take care of you. 5 year warranty on our roofing work stated by contract.