Ford Mustang Forums
 Home Register FAQ New Posts Members List Contact Us     Log In Log In  

Ford Mustang Forums Off-Topic General Chat

"How to get shot to death at Stangfathers house"..or "Kids these days are stupid.."

Page 1 of 5 1  2  3  4  5 
stangfather 13.02.2008, 03:43
i answer the door after dark with a gun..i know im not the only one either..

this could have gone horribly wrong..what ever happened to flaming dog poo..or instant potatoes on the lawn?

cyclical 13.02.2008, 03:46
i answer the door after dark with a gun..i know im not the only one either..

this could have gone horribly wrong..what ever happened to flaming dog poo..or instant potatoes on the lawn?

I answer my door with a gun as well.. specially after dark. There are little punk ass kids in this neighborhood that have nothing to do.

I have been doorbell ditched a few times..
stangfather 13.02.2008, 03:47
I answer my door with a gun as well.. specially after dark. There are little punk ass kids in this neighborhood that have nothing to do.

I have been doorbell ditched a few times..

next time, toss a short string of black cats out the door..

fixed me up good when it happened to me..
snacksnack 13.02.2008, 03:50
I answer the door with fresh baked cookies
stangfather 13.02.2008, 03:50
I answer the door with fresh baked cookies

O rly?
snacksnack 13.02.2008, 03:52
O rly?

No I'm not giving you my address.....
Mrs.Ezekial 13.02.2008, 03:54
I dont ever answer the door, ever. Around here its usually MS13 or some bloods and crips dudes. cant remember if i should wear blue or red, if you get them mixed you get shot. so i never answer the door.
stangfather 13.02.2008, 03:55
I dont ever answer the door, ever. Around here its usually MS13 or some bloods and crips dudes. cant remember if i should wear blue or red, if you get them mixed you get shot. so i never answer the door.

yep, the east coast kicks ass huh..
Mrs.Ezekial 13.02.2008, 03:56
yep, the east coast kicks ass huh..

yes, indeed it does! horse
MaryMary 13.02.2008, 03:56
if our doorbell rings after dark, i'm pretty much not answering it.
YA RLY 13.02.2008, 03:57
That's a damned good way to get shot.
jst4fun 13.02.2008, 04:07
On the front of our door it says "Door bell ringers or knockers will be SHOT after dark" needless to say NOONE has done either yet.... :) :)
tslabaugh 13.02.2008, 04:11
couple weeks ago... I wake up at 3 am to my door getting pounded on (I live in an apartment complex off of Memorial) and so I grab my glock and start walking to the door thinking "is the door gonna bust open while Im walking to it and am I gonna have to shoot someone?" ....well I get to the door and its a lady that lives downstairs (her husband in in the National Guard and I noticed his truck hadn't been outside the last couple days) I figured something had happened so I open the door hiding the glock behind the door. The effing (censored) looks at me and says "IS YOUR ALARM CLOCK GOING OFF!?" I reply..."No...I was asleep obviously." and she says "WELL SOMEONES ALARM CLOCK IS GOING OFF AND I CAN'T SLEEP". I said "cool" and shut the door...

Now I am with you all on answering the door...unless I ordered a pizza I am not answering the door after dark. If its that big of a deal, maybe my neighbor will wake up for you.

Anyways... who bought that kid an airsoft gun? Last time I checked you had to be 18 to buy one.
stangfather 13.02.2008, 04:14
Anyways... who bought that kid an airsoft gun? Last time I checked you had to be 18 to buy one.

shit..i used to get 4 kegs every couple weeks at 17..you think a gun would be hard to get?
jst4fun 13.02.2008, 04:17
shit..i used to get 4 kegs every couple weeks at 17..you think a gun would be hard to get?

Shit buying a gun now is easier then buying beer...
Page 1 of 5 1  2  3  4  5